Gemini-Phoenix Hostis Humani Generis Staff Member Legendary Hunter

Blog Posts:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    SteelBooks:
    FuturePaks:
    Other Metals:
    DigiBooks:

Comments

Discussion in 'Blu-Ray/4K UHD SteelBooks' started by Gemini-Phoenix, Mar 29, 2018.

1. PS3_Kiwi
      PS3_Kiwi
      I would like this SteelBook. £24.99 is a bit expensive. I reckon no more than £19.99
    2. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      I think the way that Universal have handled this release is appalling. Clearly there's a huge demand for this film, yet they stupidly limited it to 500 (according to rumours on other websites). Considering the original Gladiator Blu-Ray SteelBook sold out quickly, and was an early Blu-Ray release, you'd think they would have made many more copies of the 4K SteelBook available! Either that, or Zavvi's playing silly games with us in order to generate hype for this release...

It just seems extremely suspicious that a title sells out on pre-orders within the first hour, although I have previously shared my opinions about international buyers and group buy hoarders snapping them up leaving the rest of us to peck at what's left over. I doubt very much that many copies of this will be staying in the UK, and Universal really should have ensured that it had a worldwide release in order to discourage international sales.

Yes, I am bitter about this! It's unfair, and I hate that Zavvi make me feel like a second-rate consumer!
    3. PS3_Kiwi
      PS3_Kiwi
      Import one from Europe. Exactly the same SteelBook.
    4. Eldorado
      Eldorado
      You are a second rate consumer. Greedy Americans are on top!
      PS3_Kiwi likes this.