1. assassin

assassin Well-Known Member Seasoned Hunter

Blog Posts:
    United States United States
    SteelBooks:
    FuturePaks:
    Other Metals:
    Hey guys,
    It looks like Manta Lab is going to have a "One Click" release for Justice League. From their past listings, it looks like it will be a box set of all three of their releases (two of the 4K UHD box sets and one 3D box set). It is incredibly limited, as there are only going to be 400 sets made. There isn't a picture of the box yet, but here is the information:

https://www.mantalab.com/products/me-15-justice-league-SteelBook

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #015 <JUSTICE LEAGUE> SteelBook (ONE CLICK)

- 400 Sets.

- Pre-order Date: TBA

- Release Date: TBA

- Price: TBA

(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.

- Full Slip: Holo Foil Stamping, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

- Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (6ea)

- Character Cards (6ea)

- Envelope with Silver Foil Stamping

- Tip-on with Product Specification

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    PS3_Kiwi likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blu-Ray/4K UHD SteelBooks' started by assassin, Mar 28, 2018.

1. PS3_Kiwi
      PS3_Kiwi
      Its good to see these premium releases being posted here at SteelBook Hunterz.

Shows members what "real" SteelBooks look like, after being blitzed by all of the pop-art etc.

Unfortunately the WEA releases from such companies as Manta Lab, Blufans, Film Arena and others, are quite expensive. But, its like all things. "If ya want quality, ya gotta pay for it"

Keep posting guys :)
      CollectorEmtee and assassin like this.
    2. assassin
      assassin
      I have to admit that I've been pretty oblivious to these premium releases over the years. I really appreciate all the extra goodies inside, but I'm really just after the SteelBook itself. There have been some that I discovered from random browsing online, and then was able to track each one down on ebay. I think I have picked up a total of 5 of them so far, but since I missed them when they were first released, I paid silly money for them.

For this Justice League one though, I'd like to get it for MSRP. So here's hoping.
      PS3_Kiwi likes this.
    3. CollectorEmtee
      CollectorEmtee
      This release has the best JL SteelBook imo. I mean HDzeta has a good one too, but this one stands out for me and will definitely get the one click.
      PS3_Kiwi likes this.